Home » » Wardrobe Wednesday - Scary Colours

Wardrobe Wednesday - Scary Colours

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 11:40 AM

All of us have those colours that we steer clear of; either unsure how to style them, certain they don't suit us, or the colours we're just plain scared of.  My scary colours are dark blues and chocolate brown. 

My wardrobe is built on basics in black, grey and most recently some khaki (and hopefully tan boots soon).  I wouldn't know how to wear navy or brown or what to match them with, but bright colours (the bolder the better) I rejoice in.  Like today's very bright pink sheer top - a bright pink which could be worn with... white, cream, pastel pink, black, grey, khaki, navy or stripes.  My comfort zone is of course bright with black though.


 
 
As promised each Wednesday I'm going to pick one of you beautiful ladies from the previous week to feature. It's a great chance to put the spotlight on new and exciting blogs that we might not have seen before. This week's special feature is Lily from Fifth Freedom Fashion. - a blogger with a fantastic eye for colour.  She's recently completed the 30 items remixed over 30 days challenge (see summary here), but below is her most recent post featuring boots that I am completely in lust with!


This week I'm linking us up with the other Wednesday Linkups: Real Girl Style (Real Girl Glam), WIWW (Transatlantic Blonde), Whatever Whenever (Rolled Up Pretty), What I Wore (Pleated Poppy), I Feel Pretty (Get your Pretty on) and Style Sessions (Style Elixir)! Joining us with a wonderful big world...

How to play?
  1. Be a follower of the blog; there are lot's of ways, via GoogleFriendConnect (see right), Facebook, Email, etc...
  2. Please link to a specific blog post not just your general blog.
  3. Please add a link back here so other people can come over and see people's clothing posts too - the old fashioned way or grab a button below.
  4. Be encouraging and visit people - leave a comment now and again too; everyone loves to get encouragement!
[I send out email reminders for this link up with advance notice about the next day's theme.  Would you like a reminder on Tuesday Night?  Leave a comment below or drop me a line with your email address at kelly(dot)mcluckie(at)gmail(dot)com.]

Create Hope Inspire Wardrobe Wednesday
 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.