Home » , , , , » Fancy pants

Fancy pants

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 10:02 PM

pants: urban outfitters, mega sale (similar) // shirt: forever 21 (similar) // necklace: h&m (similar) // shoes: thrifted, CA (similar) // jacket: h&m (similar) // belt: thrifted, CA // scarf: zara (similar) // bag: h&m 

Do you have an opinion on these pants? Join the club. So many people commented on them today -- mostly positive feedback, but some that seemed to question my sense of fashion and better judgment -- that I feel the need to stand up and proclaim: I know you think you don't need a pair of highwaisted, pleated maroon slacks that make your hips look wider. It doesn't really sound like something anyone should need, or even want. But in fact, you do -- you want and need these pants. Or at least I do, which is why I bought these bad-boys online back in December. This was somewhat of an impulse-buy with the strong possibility to go horribly awry, but I ignored the nagging doubts in my head  ("There's probably a reason they're been marked down so steeply! You don't need more pants! You only wear jeans, anyways!") and clicked purchase. I'm pleased to report that I haven't looked back since -- plus, the basic tenets of middle school guidance counselor advice suggest that all the naysayers are just jealous, anyway. 


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.