Home » , , , » Muted morning

Muted morning

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 18, 2013 | 8:21 AM


dress: vintage, thrifted CA (similar) // cardigan: thrifted, CA (similar) // boots: steve madden (similar) // belt: forever 21 (similar) // tights: hue (similar)

Oh, Monday. Sometimes you get the best of me, and I end up destroying all my weekend closet cleaning in one fell swoop, leaving a trail of discarded outfits in my wake. I was having one of those mornings, so I went back to the basics: perfect vintage dress, green cardigan (you can never have too many -- I swear) and my number one boots. When my brain isn't quite ready to face the day, I find it's best to stick with tried and true outfits. What's your favorite I-somehow-can't-figure-out-how-to-dress-myself-even-though-I-do-it-every-day-so-I'll-just-wear-this look?

I'm loving muted tones recently, even though Spring is basically here in the Bay. I guess it's technically time to put away my boots and break out the bright colors, but since it feels like we never really get Fall in San Francisco, I'm sneaking it in, now. What? It can be Autumn in March. (Want proof? Just last week, I pretended it was October.)


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.