Home » , , , , » Beginnings

Beginnings

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 3, 2012 | 5:41 PM

skinnies: ambiance // shirt: zara, old // loafers: thrifted, colorado // circle scarf: h&m via goodwill // bag: thrifted, maine // earrings: h&m

Well, after about a year of lurking, here goes: post one, day one...

Today I worked from home until one or so, and then went for a walk in Golden Gate Park in the afternoon. No socks, no sweater -- this may be my third fourth (!) December in San Francisco, but I still can't quite adjust to the fact that winter doesn't usually require much here, just a scarf to keep warm. As nice as it is, I can't help but miss cold, crisp December days, when layering is a must, not a maybe.


Observations: time for a new pose, methinks. And maybe a haircut, while I'm at it.




Blog Archive

Popular Posts

If you are not interested in writeanessayforme , then you have already missed a lot.
Powered by Blogger.