Home » » Polka Posies

Polka Posies

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 3, 2012 | 5:01 AM

IMG_0869

IMG_0856

8219730960_6b88ca9c78_k (1)

IMG_0889

IMG_0914
Thrifted dress/blazer/purse, Steve Madden booties

When I found this dress (new with tags) hanging on the rack at Goodwill, I got pretty excited. I wanted to hold it up above my head to show it off to the other thrifters while screaming, "IN YOUR FACE!" Something tells me the guy browsing VHS tapes wouldn't have done backflips, but you never know.

Speaking of being excited... If you've laid awake at night wishing for Instagrammed photos of my cat and breakfast, you're in luck because Feathers & Freckles is now on Facebook. I'll post outtakes, extra crafts, and bits from my life - because oversharing on just one platform doesn't seem like enough.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.