Home » , » Getting hippy with palazzos

Getting hippy with palazzos

Written By Unknown on Sunday, December 2, 2012 | 11:49 PM







After trying my hand at stacking necklaces the last week (see my attempts here and here) I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.  After much experimentation of course!  I found this really cool, useful post by Fox In Flats with great tips if you also want to give it a go. 

Also taking IFB's blog photos tips today with the top 5 critical shots; vertical body, horizontal body, horizontal shoe, horizontal waist up, horizontal accessories/detail shot.  Well it was good guidance for the photographer for sure!

I really do love these palazzo pants (colour-blocked here and with blazer here) - perfect for my Monday of errands with the boys.  Teal has to be one of the most easy colours to match, but I'm especially loving the combo of tan and black with my colourful beads.  Can't wait to show you all the new tan sandals I bought in the weekend.

Linking up today with the beautiful ladies at Still Being MollyMomtrends and Pleated Poppy.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.