Home » , , , » A better bootie

A better bootie

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 11, 2013 | 4:04 PM

button-down tunic: forever 21 (similar; can't find exact online but it's a recent purchase!) // blazer: target via thrift, CA (similar) // skinnies: levi's via thrift, CA // boots: urban outfitters (similar) // necklaces: thrifted, CA and forever 21 // bag: thrifted, CA (similar) // belt: thrifted, VT 

This weekend I donated my boots from "Last Chance Thursday" (along with five other bags of unlikely-to-be-worn-again items) -- and I'm happy to report that I've felt no regrets, mainly because I knew I already owned this pair and I am enamored. I got them mid 30-30 (after I conveniently forgot about that no-shopping rule), but had to wait to wear them -- so obviously I did the only logical thing: I planned a billion outfits in my head showcasing all their glory. All this to say that I hope you like these boots, dear readers. They're gonna be showing up around here a lot in the next few weeks -- I can just tell.


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.