Home » , , , » October-inspired

October-inspired

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 15, 2013 | 5:34 PM

plaid: jcrew via thrift, CA (similar) // sweater: f21 via thrift, CA (similar) // skirt: f21 via thrift, CA (similar) // boots: steve madden (similar) necklace: f21 (similar) // hat: f21, old

This is one of those outfits that I never thought I would ever wear. It's not particularly fashion-forward or earth-shattering, but for a long time I did not consider myself a skirt-person. If I did bother to wear one, it was because fanciness was required -- so the idea of wearing a basic, simple skirt just because was completely foreign. Plus, the hat. I don't know how I went so long in life without understanding this one basic truth about myself: I love hats. I thought I hated them, but I was wrong, so very wrong. Do you have any styles that you used to avoid, but now rock on the regular?

And, despite what past-me would have predicted, I felt totally myself in this look, (even with all the wrinkles in my skirt, because, well... that's just something that happens when you wear skirts from Forever 21), and I especially loved the Autumn vibe, which is my favorite season (New England fall foliage, we are gonna hang out so hard next year). Happy Friday, y'all!


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.