Home » » Going Green

Going Green

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 15, 2013 | 5:22 AM

IMG_5894

I like to use a mask on my face at least once a month, and since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I decided to try a festive, green mask with avocado. It smells fresh and leaves skin soft and clean.

I tweaked a few different recipes to find one that I like for my skin. It only takes a few ingredients, most of which can be found at your grocery store. I bought my jojoba oil from here and use it all the time - it's great for cuticles, hair, and skin.

exp7
PicMonkey Collage8456220847_815ef94260_c

1. Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop into bowl.
2. Mash avocado and mix in jojoba oil.
3. Add honey.
4. Add lemon.
5. Stir mixture together well. Store in fridge for up to 3 days.

Apply all over face, leave on for 15 minutes, and rinse with warm water.

IMG_5880IMG_5879_1

IMG_5868

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.