Home » , » Take 5 - Floral Jeans

Take 5 - Floral Jeans

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 | 12:54 PM

Ok I lie - this week we only have three takes! But what brilliant models they are. I've been doing loads of rummaging my own and my friends wardrobes lately, so we decided it was time to take to the shops for inspiration.  Linking today to Pleated Poppy and Create, Hope, Inspire for Wardrobe Wednesday (many thanks to Miriam for the acknowledgements in todays link-up :)  Check out the other ladies for more outfit inspiration!

So, my vision for the Take 5 Challenges is to do something similar to bloggers in the UK and US - a number of people taking the same item of clothing and finding different ways to style it.  In anticipation of achieving my vision I took a visit to my local Glassons store this weekend, and with the help of my beautiful girls, we challenged ourselves to make outfits out of the store contents.

Starting with a pair of floral jeans (blue base with mint, peach and orange flowers) - $, it was amazing the variety of outfits we came up with!


Take 1 - I tried my floral jeans with a high/low top, studded cap and mint creepers (a shoe I thought I'd never wear and still maintain I'll never buy, even though I'll grudgingly admit they were comfortable!).


Take 2 - My friend Kelly choose a flattering drop waist white top, pendant, orange blazer and beige platform booties - a look that we all loved and had great proportions for her body


Take 3 - Elaine really tried to push the boundaries with things she normally wouldn't choose; a mint blouse, statement beaded necklace and bright cobalt blue flatform sandals.

This Take 5 challenge was so much fun - I'm going to have to see what friends I can rope in to coming with me next week!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.