Home » » New Name, Old Dress

New Name, Old Dress

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 28, 2012 | 5:18 AM

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
bird8 Thrifted dress, belt & clutch, Macy's wedges

 I wore this out to celebrate finally finishing changing my name. (Apparently just changing it on Facebook is not official). My new last name is Ice - yes like the cube, and yes we played 'Ice, Ice Baby' several times at our wedding while I did fist pumps.

My new California license just arrived. The woman at the DMV was in a rush and kept complaining that I was budging into her lunch hour, and she didn't zoom the camera out before snapping my picture. It's a photo of just my face and hairline, and of course the lighting is causing a reflective glare on my cheeks and forehead. Hopefully people will be so distracted by my awesome last name that they won't notice my photo is a floating face covered in vaseline.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.