Home » , , , » Springy

Springy

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 7:03 PM

skirt: thrifted, CA // shirt: h&m (similar) // shoes: thrifted, MA (similar) // necklace: forever 21 (similar, but much more expensive -- sorry!) // bag: thrifted, CA (similar) // belt: thrifted, VT


Today's forecast was hot, hot, hot -- though when we took these pics, it was still a bit foggy, chilly and gray. (I'm a really good actress, you guys -- that's why you can't tell from these photos. Duh.) Luckily by noon, it had officially heated up, which meant that for the first time in forever it was warm enough to eat lunch outside... in my office's rooftop garden. Not too shabby, I know. Plus, doesn't this outfit just beg to be worn whilst in good company, eating a chicken torta, sitting in the sun, surrounded by lemon trees and bright California flora? I think yes, so that's exactly what I did.

PS. I'm honored to be chosen as this week's featured blogger by Kelly over at Kiwi Womens Style -- this week's theme is "Scary Colors," which is perfect for me (if you're a frequent reader of Fifth Freedom Fashion, you'll know I've been pretty into bright hues recently). She's also hosting a pretty rad link-up, which you should definitely check out. Thanks again, Kelly!




Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.