Home » , » Keeping it simple

Keeping it simple

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 12:16 PM

 
After declaring yesterday that I steer away from navy as a rule, I decided to just go with it today.  One of the staples of the nautical palette, navy is quite easy to match and is much easier on many skin tones than black. 
 
I found this Cotton On sundress (thrifted) and instantly fell in love with the ruffle around the bust, with the elasticated waist and of course the pastel swallow pattern.  Keeping it simple in the heat (long may it last) with white cotton flats and assorted bangles!
 



Thank you so much to all those that linked up for Wardrobe Wednesday yesterday (and for the amazing comments).  For those new followers WELCOME - it is wonderful to have you on the journey!  For those new to link ups next week I plan to post about 'blogging community' and I'll include a Link-up tutuorial, along with some of the linkup ettiquette I have learnt along the way.

Farmers has a big sale on today so right now I need to get to work so I have time to dash down (with my voucher) at lunch-time to pick up the Mustard cardigan I have been longing for!  30% off womenswear (and most of the rest of the store) people.  xx

Linking up today with Whatever Whenever

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.