Shailene Woodley Behind The Scenes Pictures

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 12, 2012 | 2:07 PM


Behind The Scenes With Shailene Woodley as She Gets Ready for The Costume Institute Gala.
Shailene Woodley turns heads at this year's Costume Institute Gala in a custom-made Christopher Kane mesh gown.
Fashion is instant language so states its reigning royal highness, Miuccia Prada. If this is true, starlet Shailene Woodley proved her style fluency during her recent meteoric rise from star of ABC Family's
The Secret Life of the American Teenager to bona fide film actress in The Descendants, hitting the red carpet in coveted labels like Valentino, Proenza Schouler, and Marchesa.

So it's surprising to find that Shailene, whom I styled in 2009 for the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party, feels at home in more relaxed fare. "I wish the boundaries between being an actor and being a fashionista were more distinct. I started acting because I love the art of it, not because I wanted to dress in fancy clothes," explains the California native. "I have fun playing dress-up every now and then, but when it comes down to it, put me in a long skirt and a loose cotton shirt and I'm the happiest camper alive." Shailene looks more stunning and gorgius in Costume Gala. Here we share some of pictures of Shailene with you.







  • Hope you like it, Shailene is a beautiful actress and have a stunning look.
  • Read More about Shailene Woodley here...
=>Shailene woodley Biography Dressing and Pictures.





Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.